YouTube is the most prominent video sharing and video browsing website on the internet. It has been thirteen plus years now since the date it was created and launch. It is well known that it was bought by Google just after the year of its launch and ever since that date it has been a part of Google apps and asserts. Youtube was founded by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim in February 2005, former employees of PayPal.
After a year it was sold to Google in November 2006 for 1.65 billion dollars, it has been working as one of Google’s subsidiaries. It has its headquarters in San Bruno, California.
More about Youtube
There have been many people who have rose to fame because of YouTube. The people who are known with the generic term YouTubers have grown to have millions of followers to their YouTube channel. As their followers grow the demand for more content and videos grow subsequently, hence the content uploaded to their channel show be influential in a positive way and should leave a positive element on its audience.
In case accidentally a wrong video is uploaded which might draw negative publicity or if a video that’s controversial and against the guidelines of YouTube then that video should be immediately pulled down from that channel/platform.
How to Delete a Youtube video?
Most of the people often don’t find where the delete option, they think that it’s very troublesome but in actuality, it’s not that complex procedure as people think instead it is a pretty easy procedure and it won’t even take a minute to do it in reality.
To make it easier for you to understand this process, the following given is the list of how to delete a YouTube a video through a web or a mobile.
Steps to delete the video on YouTube Website
Following is the list of step to delete a video, so go check it out-
- Open your search engine and enter YouTube in the search bar it will lead you to the search results page.
- Click on the youtube’s link given on the top in the search results.
- When you’re lead to youtube’s page sign in to your YouTube account to move to next step.
- When you are logged in, go to creator’s studio by clicking on your Google account’s icon in the top right.
- After that step, in the left menu go to the left menu and select video manager.
- In the video section sort out the video(s) you want to delete and click on the drop-down options in the checkbox.
- In the options on the top of the page and finally click on the delete in the drop-down options.
Steps to delete your video on Youtube App
Following are the steps to delete a video through your mobile in the YouTube app.
- Open the mobile app of YouTube and select the library icon on the bottom right.
- In the library, you’ll find a slide of recently viewed videos below that a list of option is on the display which includes my videos.
- Click on my videos in the options. It will lead you to your list of uploaded videos, over there find the video(s) that you want to delete.
- When you’re done with it, click on the checkbox on the top right of that video which will open a drop list.
- In the list click on the delete option and voila! You’re have successfully deleted the video.
The above-given list is applicable to the current 2018 version of YouTube since it keeps on making new updates over time.
Denise Moreno is a business consultant. She teaches people how to start a business. She tries to understand her client her own thought, tricks and show the possible way to start a business. She worked with hundreds of clients and made them successful. She earned his degree in the University of South Florida. Lynn is her husband’s name. They got married in 2009. They have two girls. Both of them have a passion for travel.